Mosul Kubba, Inc. is proud to be one of the largest Manufacturer of Mediterranean Natural Frozen Food Products made in USA. The company has been an industry leader for 20+ years. We work with the best ingredients to ensure our Authentic taste and freshness so we can deliver the highest quality products through marketing and product development. With USDA, federally established Manufacturing Facility and Quality Assurance daily Laboratory testing, we guarantee the highest quality foods at the best prices.https://widadmusic.com/
We’re a family Owned Business, started out of Chicago, IL in 1,200 sq. ft. building and operated by family. Products became very popular with local customers, So in 2000 we decide to make it more convenience by providing local Mediterranean markets with the products, to do so we had to convert the business with Federal USDA regulations. At that time we where the only USDA kibbie in USA. After 14 years later we made another upgrade which we moved the business from Chicago, IL to Troy, MI
OUR CUSTOMER SAY:
Delicious food & rich testy and clean & good level price and always they do new selection food ..thank u for the great job
Tasty food, a representation of Iraqi cuisine that is well done. The 1 star I took off is because the cooking instructions on the Kubba of Rice (Kubbat Hamudh) were not complete!
- Purpose: To be a leader in the kibbie manufacturing industry by providing enhanced services, relationship and profitability.
- Vision: To provide quality services that exceeds the expectations of our esteemed customers.
- Mission Statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursing business through innovation.
- Core Values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: Expansion in Hugh food chains through out USA and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase production to provide more job opportunities. To build good reputation in the field of food chains and become a key player in the industry.
Production & Proocessing:
- Over 95% USA grown ingredients
- Freshly prepared daily
- 60 % hand made crafted
- Easily manage large volume and high capacity production
- Operating with 10,000 sq. ft. refrigerator and 15,000 sq. ft. freezer
Skills & Strengths:
- 20 plus years in business
- Achieved brand recognition nationwide with Mediterranean market
- Mass produce at large volume
- Ability to create new line of products
- Knowledge customers services
- Achieved strong relationship with logistics companies
- Regularly monitor commodity prices and purchase in volume
- Capability of purchasing high volume and storage of Ingredients, packaging , etc.
- Sales revenue 2016 (3,500,000.00 USD)